1. The most important truth is that we are all one. Our oneness encompasses everything and everyone, including God, the angels, ascended masters, enlightened beings from other areas in
the universe, deceased loved ones, animals, and nature.
2. Your becoming an instrument of peace is vital to the survival of the planet.
3. The true essence of who you are is God. To say it in a different way, God is within every one of us—with no exceptions.
4. You are able to easily and effortlessly create miracles in your life and in the lives of others.
5. God is only love and peace; you must be love and peace to fully feel your connection with him.
6. You reinforce your connection to God with positive thoughts and actions.
7. All animals are part of the We Consciousness. To treat them with disrespect is to disrespect yourself because they are one with you.
8. Our individual bodies create the illusion of separation from the whole.
9. After you leave this world, you always feel this connection with the whole because your body is not separating you from everyone or everything else.
10. It is imperative to focus on what is right in the world, instead of what is wrong.
11. At any particular time, the dominant vibration of the mass consciousness strongly affects what is happening in the world. Therefore, it is imperative that more people become aware of
their connection to the whole and are at peace.
12. When most people are unable to feel their connection with God and everyone else, world events occur that are not of a peaceful nature. Since we are peace, we do not resonate with
these negative events when they happen. Yet the power of light will defeat the power of darkness every time!
13. You are an infinite spiritual being having a temporary human experience on this planet.
14. It is imperative to love and respect yourself, and understand that you are just as significant as everyone else.
15. Once you leave your physical body, you will be able to perceive everything through God’s eyes.
16. After you make your transition, you are able to see through the eyes of every living being.
17. We are all of equal power and love. One is never more powerful than another.
18. Forgive and ask for forgiveness. When you forgive others, you forgive yourself.
19. You make the world a better place by choosing to be an example of inner peace.
20. You are a co-creator with God and need not be a victim of external circumstances.
21. How you feel about whatever you are observing creates circumstances in your life that will generate similar types of feelings within you. Therefore, in order to maintain inner peace,
you must make a conscious effort to focus on the positive and disconnect from whatever is creating bad inner feelings.
22. External objects or circumstances do not create inner peace.
23. You are not able to change others, but you are able to change your perception of them.
24. Healing occurs when the mind, body, and spirit are at peace.
25. Expect the best, just as God does.
26. In order to experience true inner peace, you must live joyfully in the present moment.
27. True faith can move mountains.
28. Problems cannot be solved with the same energy that produced them.
29. When you direct your attention to love and light outside of yourself, you expand the light within yourself as well.
30. Past, present, and future are all now. Time is an illusion.
31. Your true life’s mission is to spread the love that you are.
32. It is in giving that you receive.
33. These concepts are easier to understand when you remember who you are, from whence you came, and where you will go.
from We Consciousness:
33 Profound Truths for Inner and Outer Peace,