After we leave our bodies, we will experience a life review where we will see how we have affected all those we came in contact with, through their eyes. A common message I receive doing appointments is that both the living and deceased wished they told their loved ones how much they loved them, but now it is too late. That’s why I recommend us all to tell our family members and friends just how much we care – now, so that we don’t have any regrets later on. We can do all that in a gratitude letter.
Here are some questions to keep in mind when writing it:
- How does this person make a difference in your life?
- What do you admire about this person?
- What are the greatest qualities this person has?
- What are some past events that show the type of person he or she is?
- Why are you proud of this person?
You may think your loved ones know how much you care, but they really don’t. Tell them how much you love them and why. You will truly make their day!
Peace and Love be with you!