Now is the time for each of us to step up to the plate to raise the vibration of the planet. Please understand that whatever is “going on” in the world is a reflection of the status of the mass consciousness. Therefore, in order for us to see changes on earth, it is imperative that each of us makes significant changes in our lives first.
Here are 12 steps to raising your consciousness during the New Year. By following these guidelines, you will be doing your part in creating a better world for us all in 2018!
1. Understand that we are all one, and must honor those who are seemingly different from us. Therefore, putting one species, country, race, sexual orientation, economic status, or anything else above another is contrary to this Divine concept.
2. Treat yourself with the respect that you deserve. Some ways to do this include eating well, exercising, embracing your significance, protecting yourself from harm, doing things you love to do, resting, and reducing stress in your life. You won’t be able to give to others when you are not feeling well yourself!
3. Be kind. As you extend kindness to everyone, you will be creating the wonderful ripple affect of kindness from the recipients of your goodwill to others in their paths.
4. Practice forgiveness. When you hold onto resentment, it harms you. As Gerald Jampolsky once said, “Peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.”
5. Use your unique gifts to uplift the planet. Whether you are an artist, musician, writer, speaker, teacher, accountant, mother, father, sister, brother, or anything else, make sure to spread the love that you have in the way you know best to uplift our world! We are depending on you!
6. Focus on the comfort and love around you. I received these amazing words from a very special, wise being. Always focus on your blessings and the good around you, instead of what is wrong. Shifting your focus in this way will change your life!
7. Envision the world at peace. As Dr. Wayne Dyer often said, “Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled.” You must act as if peace and love are already in your existence, and it will be so!
8. See through the eyes of others. Before judging others, make an effort to understand what they are going through. In this way, you will more fully comprehend why they behave in certain ways.
9. Embrace your Divinity. You have God within you and therefore are able to create miracles within and around you! When you are fully able to grasp this concept, you’ll understand that you absolutely have the power to change the world for the better!
10. Do all you can to protect the environment. This precious earth is our home. We all must do our part to ensure its survival!
11. Do everything you can to protect all animals. This not only includes our pets, but all species. Do unto others as you would have done unto you includes every member of the animal kingdom.
12. Meditate and pray daily. Praying is talking to God and those in the angelic realm. Meditating is listening to them. As in any relationship, we must set aside time each day to speak and listen to God and other celestial beings.
Remember, you absolutely have the power to create change on our glorious planet. May we all join together and become instruments of peace to make this year the most peaceful year ever!