Thank you so much for being on the spiritual path with me. Here are some steps you can take during the New Year to awaken the Divine within you. As you raise your vibration so that it’s more on par with the energy of God, you will create peace in your life and in the lives of all those around you.
1. Understand that we are all one. Our oneness encompasses everything and everyone, including God, the angels, ascended masters, enlightened beings from other areas in the universe, deceased loved ones, animals, and nature. If you truly understood this, you would fully realize that whatever one does to oneself or another affects the whole.
2. Remember that you are a Divine being of love and light. Being one with God means that you are able to create miracles in your life and in the lives of others. The only requirement is for you to fully tune in to the higher, loving vibration of God within you on a more consistent basis.
3. See God in everything and everyone. Treat everyone and everything as the Divine beings that they are. This includes understanding that each person, every animal, and all of nature are sparks of the Source of all there is.
4. Pray and meditate daily. Praying is talking to God and the angels. Meditating is listening to them. In any relationship, it’s just as important to listen as it is to speak. And so it is with your relationship with those in the heavenly realm.
5. See through the eyes of others. After we leave the physical body, we will be able to see and feel how we have affected each person, through their eyes, as if we are the other person. In other words, we will finally be able to fully experience our oneness with them. However, we don’t have to wait until then to do this. Beginning now, attempt to see through the eyes of each person you encounter to better understand where he or she is coming from.
6. Forgive and ask forgiveness. Forgive those who hurt you. As Lewis B. Smedes said, “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” It’s also important to seek forgiveness from those you may have hurt. Explain to them that you never meant to harm them, but you did nonetheless. Tell them you did the best you could at the time, given the circumstances in your life.
7. Become a vehicle of love and service. Every morning, ask God how you may best be able to serve others and yourself as well. After you make this request, the universe will bring people into your life and ideas into your consciousness on how to make this all happen.
8. Have more compassion. Be more considerate and kinder to everyone in your path, regardless of color, race, gender, or species. When you empathize and demonstrate your love toward all living beings, you raise your consciousness so that it is more on par with the energy of God that is within you.
9. Focus on the positive. Unplug from the negativity that is going on around you and direct your attention on solutions rather than problems. Focus on the many blessings in your life and in the world as well.
10. Learn all you can about spiritual principles. Delve into all the spiritual books and classes that resonate with you. Take workshops on anything that uplifts your spirit and helps you to connect with your higher self. Watch videos that will enable you to understand how to raise your consciousness. Read books and articles that answer any questions you may have about spirituality.
Remember, you are a spiritual being having a human experience, not the other way around! May 2019 bring you everything your soul desires as your raise your vibration to this wonderful new higher level of awareness.
Many blessings to you and your precious family during the New Year and always!