The new year is fast approaching. Let’s look at it as a wonderful, new beginning where each one of us can do our own part to make the world a better place.
Here are 10 steps that each of us can take to raise the vibration of our beautiful planet, in the New Year, and always.
1. Understand that we are all one, and whatever we do to ourselves or another affects the whole. If you totally “get” this step, you’ll easily and effortlessly be able to apply all the rest.
2. Remember that God is within you. You are a magnificent, divine being of love and light, and are able create amazing miracles in your life and the world as well! The only difference between a miracle worker and one who is not is that the miracle worker remembers who he or she is! That’s it! Remember who you are!
3. Practice self-love. You won’t be able to be there for another, if you don’t respect yourself first. Make sure to take care of your own needs before you set out to heal the world.
4. Be kind. Author and motivational speaker, Leo Buscaglia said it perfectly, “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
5. See through the eyes of others. After you leave the physical body, you’ll go through a life review where you’ll be able to see through the eyes of all those that crossed your path, as if you were each person. The reason you’ll be able to experience this is because you are one with them, and you’ll finally be able to feel that connection when your body is no longer separating you from them. However, don’t wait until it’s too late to see through each person’s eyes. Attempt to do it now, and you’ll create peace in your life and in the world as well!
6. Do all you can to protect the environment. Each one of use needs to take the responsibility of maintaining and protecting our beautiful planet that has been entrusted to our care. Global warming, pollution, extinction of animals and plants, and deforestation are real issues that we must take seriously. It is essential that we change our lifestyles right now for the sake of our future generations.
7. Embrace a vegan lifestyle. All life is sacred. Living a life of compassion and nonviolence includes loving and protecting all sentient beings, especially those who are defenseless and have no voice. A wonderful slogan from Edgar’s Mission, an animal sanctuary based in Australia says it all, “If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming anyone, why wouldn’t we?” However, if you feel that you cannot become a full vegan, how about trying eating a healthy, plant-based diet one meal a day or even one meal each week? You’ll save one animal’s life each time you do so. It’s also better for the environment, and you’ll feel healthier as well!
8. Forgive yourself and all others. This is a big one! Do it for you, rather than for the other person. As the old saying goes, “It’s not the snakebite that kills us. It’s the venom that’s left behind.”
9. Speak up and take action for the good of all concerned. Be the voice box for those in need and take whatever steps are necessary to create a better world. YOU are the one we’ve been waiting for!
10. And finally, focus upon a higher level of consciousness, where unity, peace, and love are the new realities. Remember, we are vibrational beings, and whatever we focus upon grows. Therefore, it’s important to focus on what we want, rather than what we don’t want, and on solutions, rather than on so-called problems. When we turn on the light, the darkness will go away!
Let’s each of us take these and other steps to raise the vibration of our glorious planet back to its true state of perfection. Have a very HAPPY, HEALTHY, and BLESSED New Year!
I love you!