The holiday season can be especially difficult after you’ve lost someone you love!
Here are five steps you can take to heal, not only during the holidays, but throughout the rest of the year as well.
1. Be Honest About Your Feelings. The best holiday gift you can give yourself is to honor your feelings. Grieving takes time! And, if feelings of happiness do arise, please let them. Remember, your departed loved ones want you to be happy and move on with your life.
2. Practice Different Healing Techniques. There are many healing techniques that can help you immensely, such as the Emotional Freedom Technique, Ho’oponopono, energy healing, prayer, meditation, and positive thinking. I talk about each one of these in more detail in Your Life After Their Death: A Medium’s Guide to Healing After a Loss. Some techniques may resonate with you more than others; so make sure to practice the ones that you feel most guided to use.
3. Treat Yourself. What makes your spirit soar? Make sure to do these things during this season. Don’t forget that self-care can be as simple as spending quality time with your pets, going on a walk, or being with family and friends.
4. Maintain Your Connection With Your Loved Ones. Talk to your deceased loved ones; write letters to them; learn how to receive messages from them; go to a reputable medium who can receive messages for you. Your loved ones want to communicate with you as much as you want to communicate with them, especially during the holiday season.
5. Ask for “Without a Doubt Signs” from Them. Then after you ask, just be patient and wait, and you will receive these wonderful signs. Signs can come in the form of animals, objects in your path, fragrances, songs, specific numbers, dreams, or in many other ways!
May you find peace and comfort during this holiday season and always!
Many blessings to you! www.karennoe.com